The EX 1.2 is an incredibly compact single 12" active subwoofer system. As with all KV2 Audio products, the EX 1.2 boasts output that belies it's compact, low profile cabinet size. This low profile design makes it a fantastic choice for discreet installations as it can be installed both horizontally or vertically. Featuring KV2 Audio's switching amplifier technology, the EX 1.2 delivers 500watts of tight, fast, controlled bass response at very high output levels from an incredibly small cabinet footprint.
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 124dB sustained output, 127dB peak.
- 500W high efficiency, current-enhancing, switching, low frequency amplifier.
- Complete on board subwoofer management including equalization, crossover filters, amplifier overdrive protection, output level and phase controls.
- Excellent reproduction of bass frequencies with high transient content at high output levels.
- Stereo or Mono inputs with through signal outputs and 120Hz High Pass outputs.
- 12” high output, low frequency drivers with 3” (75mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature, voice coil assembly and neodymium magnetic structures.
- Two recessed side handles for simplified handling and carrying.
- 1 Day Hire Price
- 1 Week Hire Price